My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click image to view my website

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 19: My Finished Adverts

I am genuinely so happy with how my adverts came out. With a troublesome start, where my story boards and ideas got changed, I feel I managed to work and create better ideas from this to create an engaging advert,perfect for my target demographic. It was a stressful two weeks, however, I feel like the hours spent to shoot and edit definitely payed off. 

Advert 1 Final:    


Advert 2 Final:    

I thoroughly enjoyed this project and I feel it has helped me learn to be organised with my shoots and ideas. I feel it improved my editing and shooting skills since it was under such professional circumstances. It has allowed me to think creatively not only through shooting and editing, but creating my own logo and brand identity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment