My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click image to view my website

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

I also created two storyboards which then got edited further once I changed my advert ideas.



This was beneficial to my project because I could actually visualise my advert and see it coming together. I also colour coded it with regards to shot types, this made me see if I was using too much of one shot and had to use another to make it more visually stimulating and exciting. E.g, initially my first advert only had mid shots and I changed this to make it more versatile and interesting. It also benefitted my shooting experience since I knew exactly what I had to film and how long to spend on each shot, making sure I got an accurate and correct shot that I wanted but also making sure I wasn't wasting any time remembering or trying to figure out what to film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment