My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click image to view my website

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 14: My Kit List

A kit list was very important when borrowing kit from the media department so we could check all the items were in the bag at the end of the shoot to hand back. Since we were sharing the kit with a partner, it also made sure we could check all the items were in the kit so we could hand it to them, making sure they had all the correct equipment to shoot.

My Kit Release Document:




 The kit release process was essential so we knew the precautions of using the kit from the media department, especially how it was so expensive. It was essential to my project because it made my advert actually happen. The kit, which was very professional, made my film look professional too as the quality of the video clips were of high standard, the tripod allowed maximus stillness of certain shots and the microphone allowed scenes, especially filmed outside, to be heard clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment