My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click image to view my website

Monday, December 3, 2018

Blog Post 18: My Target Audience Feedback

I asked four people in my target demographic to review my advert. This was important so I could see the successful elements and the flaws in the advert which I possibly couldn't point out myself. I asked a series of questions to four people of my target demographic:


1) 

2)



3)



4)



5)




6)


1) I feel the points raised were valid. I'm glad Max picked up on the female skaters because I too, thought this was a positive representation and made my brand more innovative, original and all inclusive. I was glad all people questions, more or less, agreed there was good representation and diversity throughout my advert.

2) I'm glad people noticed the convenience of my product because this was my main USP. In regards to Shakira's point, I partially agree with her point however, because the take-away market is so full, it's hard to create a completely different and unique product because at the end of the day, all apps more or less, do the same thing. Hence why I tried to convey my USP of convenience through the delivery of food in a remote skate park location and at a very late hour in my adverts.

3) I'm very satisfied with the response that 100% of the people asked who order take-aways would use my app. This makes me realise I have produced a relatable and interesting product for my target demographic.

4)  It was very helpful knowing that the target audience could see the convenience of my product which was the USP, especially Max, who doesn't order from take-away apps. This told me my advert and the brand itself was clear and understandable.

5) I'm glad people enjoyed the skating montage, the comedy and the synergy across both adverts shown through the repeating shots of the flying YourFood business logo and the candid shots at the end of the adverts. These were elements which I worked really hard to include in the adverts to make it relatable, fun and a direct response from the brief. It's great to see these efforts become recognised by the people my service is actually targeted to.

6) I think Shakira has made a valid point about the sound however, when watching my advert back, I realised this is very minor and hard to achieve since I wanted the music to be louder on the shots of the teens skating to create a more edgy, cool montage feel and the music to be quieter when they were speaking so they could actually be heard.

From this information, I found out what I would have done differently when going for a final edit for a potential re-edit. It was also helpful and reassuring to see that people enjoyed my advert and that my brand's convenience was well conveyed,as well as the comedic aspect to the adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment