My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click image to view my website

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Big Issue Evaluation















WWW: I think the colour palette works really well - the reds, yellows and green create a bold chaotic, fun atmosphere which reflects and compliments my character well.  I also really like how the photo of my character came out. I think my body position and the microphone in my hand makes it look like I'm truly in my element and will create more audience appeal.

EBI: Even better if I added more side headings of what's in the magazine so it truly looks like a Big Issue cover. At the moment, it looks slight incomplete due to lack of text on the background.

1 comment:

  1. Your work on the Big Issue cover has been very good. You have shown excellent understanding of magazine conventions and demonstrated technical ability of a good standard. Your creation of a star identity is very credible - well done. EBI - more cover lines would have enabled you to have shown more detailed knowledge of the BI brand identity

    ReplyDelete